IMPORTANT NOTE - PLEASE READ BEFORE SUBMITTING A SUPPORT TICKET
Frequently Asked QuestionsPlease check already answered questions before posting a new one
Join us on Facebook!Let's get in touch in social media, talk to management and other users.
Increased ad issues are coming!
With the consistent growth PaidVerts is experiencing the past few months, we are happy to inform you that this will allow us to increase daily ad issues by $100 daily starting with 10th April! We will be able to keep this increased pace at least for a month, but if we keep this growth consistent we hope to be able to keep ad issues higher indefinitely, and even increase them in the very near future!
Note that YOU putting a good word for PaidVerts around the internet and referring it to your friends can go a long way to making PaidVerts even better - which means more earnings for you and everyone else! So help us become even better, by referring, you can find your link here: https://www.paidverts.com/member/my_referrals.html
Thank you for your help and commitment, let's make PaidVerts even more awesome ;)
Existing members:Please login to your account before contacting us.
Businesses:If you're submitting a partnership or marketing proposition, your request will hold more weight if you create an account with us first.
1. In case you have problems with solving the Captcha when trying to log in to your
account try to:
-reset your router (to get new ip)
-clear your browser data
-use other browser e.g opera/chrome/firefox.
-change captcha from SolveMedia to Google noCaptcha(or the opposite) under the login form
2. If you are using the new Two Factor authentication(2FA) and having issues with it try
- MOST of the times issues happen because your mobile device time isn't properly set(the security number the 2FA generates is basically a time-based calculation and requires a correctly set time on your device). So make sure to first update your phone's time manually. Find the correct time for your timezone here.
- change captcha type on login
- wait for the security number/token on 2FA app to change and try to login again
- try keep using the same token/security number even after it changes on your application for a minute or so
- If none of that works let us know and we can manually disable 2FA for you
3. If the problem is with your password please use the "Forgot Password" link on our login page. That will send you a new password to your email address. (Sometimes it'll take several minutes for the email to arrive; but just complete the form once, and then be patient)Failing that, the only way to recover your password via Support requires the following:
Make a nominal transaction (ie. $0.01) from one of the payment methods registered to your
account, with "request new pasword" in the memo line. Then reply to this ticket with the
batch number / transaction id of your spend; and I'll reset your password for you (if you
transact $1+, it will be added to your account balance):
Perfect Money: U3062332
If you believe your account was hijacked then we will also need you to provide as much of the following information as possible, to speed up the process of recovering your account:
- Your date of birth
- An image of your personal ID where your date of birth is clearly visible
- Screenshots from within your registered payment processors where one of your past transactions' details to/from MyTrafficValue/PaidVerts are clearly visible